Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gangsta came home!!!

So, some of you know this, but for the rest of you...I am currently cat-sitting for the summer. My friend, Vinny, is doing summer sales in St Louis, so I am watching his cat, Gangsta... yes, Gansta is the cat's name...and yes, it is spelled with a second "a" instead of an "er"(he's got the tags to prove it) Gangsta technically moved in about two weekes ago. We brought all his stuff over and got him all set up. The first night went exploring, no big deal, just checking the lay of the land. He is apparently a thug afterall. The probelm came when he didn't come back. First few days, no big deal, but after a week I got pretty nervous. Some cat-sitter I was... Well, last night I was in the kitchen and heard the little jingling of Kitty cat tags. I went outside and there he was. The prodigal son had returned. Almost two weeks later. YAY!!!! So for those of you who were worried, you can all relax. The kitty came home.


"Boo-fasa"

3 comments:

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Would you like to buy a designer kitty friend for Gangsta? Don't worry, if he runs away again I have plenty of substitutes and Vinny would never know the difference!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

You are a good friend. If I end up with an illegitemate child in the near future, will you take care of it for the summer while I 'work' out of town :)
thanks!

Becky said...

Hello, it looks like you may need to do some updating on your blog. I found it through Jana's. Anyway it was good to see you a few weeks back. I hope all is going well.