Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm looking for suggestions...

So, my roommate Meggan and I had named this The Summer of Adventure '08. We are all about trying new things, seeing new places, having new experiences and meeting new people. We're currently making lists and trying to formulate our plans...which any of you are welcome to join BTW.

We are looking for any suggestions for what we should do/try this summer. Anything goes here...it can be absolutely outlandish and absurd, or even something just minor but fun. Think of it as a "bucket list" of sorts. So far, we have a list of 21 adventures but I am hesitant to list any of them here. We've found ourselves in a little bit of a rut, as far as ideas and I don't want to influence any of your ideas.

So.. what I am asking you to do is to post a comment, text me, call me, email me, etc with your ideas or lists of ideas. I would love you forever, and will award the best idea with a prize. Also, if you are going on/having any adventures and need a friend, I'm in!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should swim with dolphins! actually that has always been something that i have wanted to to it just sounds like fun! i hope you get to do everything you want to this summer!

Leslie said...

Will you please walk the Golden Gate Bridge with me! I really want to! Also, maybe you should go to the Four Corners (though I hears its highly overrated) and maybe even Mt Rushmore. I've always wanted to do those! Live my dreams for me please and take lots of pictures so I can crop my head onto your body!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

This is not totally outlandish, but you should go paragliding! I have been dying to go to the point of the mountain and try that sport out. If you do, invite me!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I'm not very exciting, but I do have flight benefits....so if you're up for a trip and you're willing to take me, we can work something out. I'm thinking Puerto Rico for my birthday or maybe Texas???

Nick said...

I think you need to go swimming in the Great Salt Lake and then eat a buffalo burger. It's a treat, and a natural beauty right in your own backyard.

Unknown said...

I think that a trip to Maine in August to meet your favorite roommate sounds like a great adventure for the summer!?