Thursday, May 8, 2008

H e l l o . . . ?

So, to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. So far Ashley(Gardner) is the only one to leave a suggestion for the summer of adventure. THANK YOU ASH!!! (I might just be able to pull that off this summer on my cruise! Yay!!) Come on peeps, I need your help. Anything goes! It can be what ever... Today for something new, I played "webkinz". My friend at work's kid loves me. (Can ya blame him?...My celeb look a like is Rosanne after all) He's 5 years old and super cute. He always tells me how pretty I am and brings me little cards and other things he makes me. Well, this week he brought me a webkin. Webkins are stuffed animals that have virtual realities online. Mine is a little white poodle named Snow White. You can dress them shop for them play games, all sorts of stuff that I haven't figured out yet. Anyway, he was so excited to give it to me so we could be friends online. (I'm really hoping to meet Chris Hansen from Dateline with this adventure) So, that is what I did today to experience something new. See, it doesn't have to be something extravagant, just something new. I'll be expecting some suggestions....

4 comments:

Nick said...

You know what I love most about your blog? That it's NEVER updated. It's a good damn thing I see you on a semi-regular basis so I know what's happening in your life.

Unknown said...

So, uh... no postings since May? I was hoping I would pop on and see that you are actually still alive since I have not heard anything from you!!! Loving Maine, by the way!

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

Do you have a new blog or something. . . post something already!

Unknown said...

You should become a blogger again. Or at least comment on MY posts. The end.