Monday, January 11, 2010

Facebook

So, I thought I hated Facebook. I had it on my iPod, but I could do some things on it and I mostly just read the live feed of what others posted. SO,my experience was mostly reading post from people keeping me updated on their headache throughout the day or friend requests from peeps in highschool that I had never had a full conversation with or some of my employees that I would rather not have a conversation with...
However, lately (with my laptop working again) I have actually chatted with some peeps (that I like) and checked in on other people, as well as poked the hell out of Leslie. I usually am a little wired after bootcamp, so I can't go directly to sleep so I have spent a little time on the old Facebook and am finding I am actually enjoying it quite a bit.
That's it...just wanted to give a little shout out to Facebook.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, you have POKED the hell out of me! I had to remove that poke because it was making me angry!! I loved it when you were a sometimes facebooker... I hate it when you're and ACTIVE facebooker! Love you nonetheless!

Unknown said...

Yeah, people always complain about Facebook, but it's just because they're too obsessed with it and it's taking over their lives. I think it's great in moderation. Plus, it keeps me updated on my sisters' lives (they live on the other side of the country). Yayhoo for FB.