Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!...and Heavy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ME-E,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


So I just turned 27 on Sunday, and I have been having one of the best birthdays ever! The festivities officially kicked off on Saturday night. Heather and I have a birthday at Cafe Trio in Cottonwood. Bret used his connections to get a separate room for all of us. Thanks Bret!

It was all sorts of fun!! the whole gang was there almost. We had babies,kids, adults, singles, marrieds, soon-to-be-marrieds , gays, straights, questionables (you know who you are...Taylor). Heavs and I were popular! I think the poor waitress was a little overwhelmed.


Heather and I totally got spoiled! You guys were good to us! We each got a purse FULL of surprises. Wendy Phip even made me an apron(which I have already put to good use during munch and mingle)


We topped the night off with some cheesecake. Les almost set off the fire alarm with all of the candles in the middle of the cake, but that would have just made it more fun! Heather is a very fun person to share a birthday week with, and we have some pretty great ends!!!!!






The next day, on my actual birthday, I served cake for Munch and Mingle to celebrate me and my birthday. After church, my roommates (mostly Meggan) made me a very pink cake and pink ice cream. They also gave me a couple presents, including High School Musical 2! Now I can be considered a true fan. I have both movies and High School Musical Mystery Date. Now if that doesn't scream Girl's Night, I don't know what does. I must say I do have some pretty fabulous roommates!



Sunday evening I went to my parents where I had more cake and another birthday dinner. My mom made steak chimichuri and it was so yummy! Neil was out of town, but Mica did bring Ripken, their new puppy. I kind of have the best family ever. So, like I said, I have been having the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Stella was offended that you did not mention that SHE shared her half birthday with your and heavy's party. Don't worry, you'll still be one of her favorite godmothers since you bought he so many shoes!! Looks like you bday was amazing, I'm so happy we are friends so I could share it with you!! Love you!