Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!


So...by the time anyone reads this, it will officially be St. Patrick's Day!!!! I felt it would almost be sacrilege not to pay tribute to my Irish heritage. (How can I not be proud of my peeps when they are known for drinking too much, eating potatoes, and having red hair?) Besides decking out my blog with green and playing Irish music, I will be celebrating by having dinner with a "few" friends at Mac Cools. It's an Irish public house in foothill village. I'm pretty excited! There will be lots of people there, so I'll make sure to take pics and blog about it after. Until then I hope you all really celebrate the snake chasing saint, Patrick. Erin Go Braugh!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'll be there dancing and irish jig in my shiny green leprechaun hat!