Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Play Date with Kyler

My nephew Kyler and I have a standing play date on Tuesday nights. His parents have a hypno-birthing class(don't ask...)so he comes and plays with me. This week, we celebrated the slowly warming weather with sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint. Those of you have lived with me may remember that sidewalk chalk may be one of my very most favorite things!!! We drew all sorts of pics. Kyler loved the paint, especially the pink..his favorite color. He helped me draw his name, then we put "grass" on it. We have tons of fun and got just a little bit dirty. I kind of love that kid!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that Kylers favorite color is Pink.. i'm sure that thrills brett! He is such a little doll! I have a feeling you are his very favorite aunt!

Anonymous said...

Umm...my parents aren't in a hypno-anything class, but I'm wondering if you and I can have a standing weekly play date anyway?? I love pink sidewalk chalk too...