Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So...my initial intent was to blog about my B-Day, but at the rate my pictures are downloading I figured I would do the tag that Sue and Bret did. This my first tag, How exciting!!!!! My B-Day might have to wait for tomorrow. Well, here we go...

5 Things on my To Do List Today:

1. Put new insurance cards in my car. My old ones expired at the end of February... of course I woke up late and in my hurry left them sitting on my desk.

2. Write 2 manager evaluations. I should have done them last June, but didn't so I had to do them today before Licensing Audited us at 11a. (How's that for procrastination, better late than never right?)

3. Turn in Report to Provo PD about staff giving marijuana to our clients...that's right, the dude got high while working, then gave weed to two under-aged disabled kids. I had to fire him for dumb-assery.

4. Pick up license from Slate Canyon Detention Center. I dropped it in the parking lot after one of my clients hearings...due to the audit, I didn't get this item done.

5. Talk my way out of a speeding ticket (now this wasn't originally on my To Do list, but was added quickly after I got pulled over for going 40 something in a 25mph zone.) This one was a little tricky considering the 1st and 4th items listed which of course I hadn't done. No license, expired insurance card, my driving record...it wasn't looking good. Rest assured, my persuasive powers won out. No ticket thank you very much!

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Pomegranates...so worth the time to seed them (especially if I get to share them w Suzie). I love pomegranate anything in anything.

2. Carrot and celery sticks (at least I'm trying to convince my self I enjoy them for the sake of my "biggest loser" efforts)

3. Skinny Cows...these I actually do like.

4. Hummus, with veggies or pita, or corn chips...just whatever.

5. Apple slices with peanut butter...LOTS of peanut butter

5 Places I've Lived:

1. Highland

2. The Quality Inn in American Fork (for 3 whole months...after the fire)

3. Cedar City

4. Logan

5. The Stiletto Ghetto...where I was lulled to sleep each night by my toothless neighbor's snoring.

5 Places I've Been:

1. The Condo in St. George...There's no better place to spend the 4th of July.

2. Lowa, UT to learn from Stan Stan the Horse Whispering Man.

3. San Diego...best place to enjoy Boy Meets World and some Dulce de Leche M&Ms

4. The Pacific Ocean..."I Love it when we're cruisin' together!"

5. Club Sound...Ms. Rocky Mtn and Ms. Rocky Mtn at Large,it was the bestest drag queen pageant and plus size drag queen pageant I ever did see. I wonder what Rachel Lamb is doing right now...

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:

If I were suddenly made a billionaire, I would put my money to good use. I would begin by having lipo everywhere-we're talking fingers, toes, everywhere except my boobs! Then, of course, I would have to have the surgery where they cut off all the extra saggy skin. Next a nose job,lasik, botox, collagen, veneers, an eye lift, microderm, laser hair removal, eyelash extensions, etc. Kathy Griffin will have nothing on me! After all that hard work recovering(at some fancy spa of course)I would hire a personal trainer and a personal chef to help maintain my new perfect figure(and if that doesn't work, I'll just started using meth. Hey, it worked for Nicole Ritchie and I won't have to worry about what it will do to my teeth, because I'll have veneers). I would also hire who-ever does Oprah's make up. Forget walking on water or healing the sick...Oprah before and after makeup...now that's a real miracle! Now being the near saint that I am, I wouldn't spend it ALL on me. I would generously buy boob jobs for Mel and Megs(two of my roomies). I would even let the doc use my boobs as inspiration-I do have a perfect set as I'm sure you all know. So, that's it. That's what I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire. That, or travel the world.

Five Jobs I've Had:

1. Telemarketer - who hasn't

2. Sandwich Artist - white or wheat? 6inch or foot long?

3. Flower Delivery - sadly it was the worst job ever!!!! I barely lasted a month!

4. Shit Digger - I cleaned horse stalls one summer. I actually kind of liked this job...minus the smell

5. And of course, I've worked on a TF with 504's...if that doesn't make sense, call me and I'll explain...That's the type of thing you don't put in writing or it will come back to haunt you.

5 Pet Peeves:

1. Pouting - I have no patience for it

2. When my managers don't leave a message, but expect to be called back. If it's not important enough to leave a message, then it's not important enough for me to call back.

3. When my managers leave me a message that just says "Call me back." I consider that the same as not leaving me a message.

4. REALLY REALLY long blogs about liposuction, speeding tickets, phone messages, and other nonsense.

5. My Roommate.

5 Things you didn't know about me:

1. I was a Wrestlerette in High School. That's right, I did the wrestling team. I mean...I did the stats for the wrestling team. 2 point reversal!

2. I've been to the ER more times than I could even begin to count. I tend to be a bit accident prone. I burned my hand on ice...need I say more.

3. I wet my pants until at least second grade. I even wore the little beeper thing to wake me up at night if I peed.

4. I can fit my mouth around a Denny's water glass. We're talking teeth...try it, it's harder than it sounds.

5. I get kind of scared when I blow up balloons. I just know one is going to pop in my face. It wouldn't be the first time.

Wheww!!! It's finally over! Bret, Suz, you weren't kidding, that took a long freakin' time!! I tag Nick Robbins. Out of my A-list blogs(blogs I always check) I think his has the oldest post.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

laughing out loud!!!!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

You are so hillarious. I miss you. I love the referral to Wayne County. That was a fun trip, breaking beds, breaking lamps. Oh, the lamp episode was Park City.