Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Roommate Photo Shoot




This last Sunday, something monumentous happened, and I don't mean my birthday. All of my roommates and I were home at the same time. This NEVER happens, except from maybe between the hours of 3a and 6a. Anyway, to celebrate the occasion, we had a photo shoot. Megs has been trying to get a picture of all five of us since we moved in. In 5 months that hadn't happened until Sunday. I know for most of you that isn't all that exciting, but what you might like is seeing who these mystery roommates are. Most of the pics are a little Ollin Mills, but oh well.




This first one is(left to right, top to bottom)...Kim, Julie, Meggan, Me, and Melanie. To help you keep them straight, Kim and Melanie are the two I moved in with first. Then Julie moved into the AF apt right before we moved out. Meggan moved in in December. She was the one everyone was certain I would offend. However, try as I might I haven't managed it yet. We actually have all sorts of fun.
The three of us quite enjoy each other. We have regular therapy sessions where we vent about what is bothering us. It's often he same thing...pet peeve #5. These are also the 2 roommates that I would buy boobs for.







1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am so happy to finally see the face of meggan! Pet peeve number five.. i have a feeling there is a story behind that one!