Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St Paddy's day at MacCool's

So this St. Paddy's Day may have been my best yet!! It was a pretty fun day. It started off great. I worked from home for the first part of the day. When I did get to work, (around 1pm) the girls in the office had decorated my office. It was fabulous!! They had banners, flags, flowers and even a paperweight. They knew how much I enjoy the holiday, so they even got me a vase of green carnations. They're pretty great!!


After work it was on to dinner at MacCool's. This was the 3rd Annual St. Paddy's Day Celebration at MacCool's. (For those of you who aren't in the know, MacCool's is an Irish public house, or pub, in foothill village.) The wait was crazy ridiculous, but I figured it would be so I went up way early. We still had to split our group into 2 separate tables. I felt bad about that, but I think every one still had lots of fun. There was even a leprechaun siting. This man showed up in FULL leprechaun attire...down to the glued on red beard. At first we assumed he worked there, because he even had a sign for the hostess desk. However, who we presume to be his son showed up and they went in to have some dinner. Les, Stella, and I got our pictures taken with him. I mean, how can you turn down getting your picture taken with a leprechaun?!? Anyway, dinner was good, the atmosphere was great and the company was fabulous!! It ended up being lots of fun! You should all come next year!!!!!

This is one of the tables. From Left to right...Erin, Erin's Roommate, Kim, me, Allan, Stacy, and Jenni.

Les, Stella, and JoeNick, Ashley, and Clay
Melanie, Meggan, and Me

This is my favorite picture from the night!

Even Stella knew there was something off with this guy.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the fun tradition. I also agree that mr leprechaun was a bit creepy.

Natalie said...

I am so sad Rob and I had to miss the events but you may be more than happy cause Rob ended up getting the same stomach flu that I was getting over so it would not have been a fun night with...... Mabye next year

Anonymous said...

Sick.
Okay not really, I'm just jealous you had all the fun and I wasn't there...stupid homework!
Happy belated St. Patrick's my friend :)

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Wish I could have come. We would have had all sorts of comments to make. I love the tat. Boob tat plus KJ = skank. Very you.