Thursday, March 13, 2008

Won't you be my Jillian

So, as we all know I am the queen of good intentions. This especially aplies to my workouts routine. I always have these big dreams of getting up and going to the gym every morning before work. However, I really like to sleep, but I also like to stay up late. This means, most mornings when alarm goes off, I get up just long enough to turn it off and go back to sleep. LBH I can hardley get up early enough to get to work on time. Then, I usually work late or have some kind of plans after work.


I've decided I need my own Jillian Michaels to yank me out of bed and force me to kick my own ass. I need my own bully. However, I here she's kind of busy with this Biggest Loser show or something. Well, I have an idea. I again have this plan to go to the gym in the am. There is a Power Pump class at 4:50am. My alarm is set and everything. I just need a favor from you. I need you to check in with me. ASk me if I went to the power pump class. When you read this call me, or just make sur eyou ask me next time you see me. Maybe that will help me get out of bed in the morning...knowing that if I don't, I'll have to answer to someone. Then maybe one day I can look like Jillian Michaels in this pic. Well, that's it. I'll let you know how it goes. I better go to bed though ....so that I can get up in the morning.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

There is no way you'll make it to a 4:50 class.. you are crazy! Call me when you see this comment so you can tell me how great it was to sleep in!

Bret said...

Do you have a crush?