Wednesday, March 19, 2008

IT WAS A GOOD MAIL DAY!!!!

When I pulled into the driveway today, there was a big box sitting on our porch. I was so excited! I knew exactly what it was. My parents got me a guitar for my birthday, and I was pretty sure that was it. I am an official guitar owner now. I had started trying to learn how to play with my roommate's guitar and book. Just as I had suspected, I am somewhat of a prodigy. After only 2 hours I had taught myself to play "when the saints go marching in." I have to pause inbetween notes to change finger placement, but still, that's pretty impressive right? I'm telling you, now that I have the guitar, I will be playing "classical gas" by the end of the week. My roommate, got a "yellow box" from her missionary today as well. When she found out, she declared it to be a "good mail day." We had to laugh at her a little for her missionary phrase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Can I be the lead singer in your band?

Leslie said...

My little musical savant!